Calling All Parents

If you have something that you think should be published on this blog, please contact me.  Share your story, hints, suggestions, adaptations etc.  Email me at jnlstewart at gmail dot com.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Blog is Under Construction...

Read that as: I'm too busy parenting my child with special needs to write any of my thoughts, ideas or questions down...hmm.

If you have any ideas or thoughts on getting this thing off the ground please contact me at jnlstewart@gmail.com

1 comment:

Jim said...

Bean,
This is great and I want in...as a 30+ year educator I think I may have a thing or two contribute.
Do you remember your early years attending Special Olympics and Dances when I worked in Spec Ed. Who new you would be given the chance to do it at a different level now. I remember those times very fondly and will look forward the being involved again.
Lowell and the girls are very lucky to have you!!
I love you very much.
Love, Dad