Calling All Parents

If you have something that you think should be published on this blog, please contact me.  Share your story, hints, suggestions, adaptations etc.  Email me at jnlstewart at gmail dot com.

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Magazine for Parents of Kids with Special Needs

I was solicited by the Special Olympics Magazine Peddlers over the summer and struck up a conversation with one of them.  She was talking about how important the Special Olympics is and how it's a charity that everyone can get behind.  I told her that I had a child with a special needs so she didn't have to convincing me.  She suggested a magazine and I got my first copy this week. It's called EP Exceptional Parent.  I one year subscription is about $30--kind of pricy but this is exactly was I was looking for.  Nearly every article had some relevance to us and many ads too.  You can find them at  www.eparent.com.  Check them out.

No comments: